This class introduces database concepts, terminology, and basic functions to create and manage database files.
- Add records to a database table using datasheets and forms, and learn how to delete, edit, preview and print records.
- Modify table structures, set Lookup and field properties, and document a database.
- Manipulate data by filtering and sorting records and prepare queries to select and analyze data.
- Learn the principles of designing a relational database and work with relationships.
Students will be able to connect with their instructor for support at their chosen time slot.
- Must know Windows. No exceptions
- Knowledge of Excel Level 1 recommended
- Must purchase e-Book with eLab license at www.lablearning.com:
Microsoft Access 2016: Essentials
- Must have access to Microsoft Office Suite
Instructor: A. Kodi ([email protected])