Expand database functions by examining and editing database objects, creating split forms, and identifying object dependencies.
- Explore advanced query tasks: using multiple tables, setting criteria, sorting, performing calculations, creating crosstab and duplicate queries.
- Use Form Design View to modify form controls and use Report Design View to create and modify reports, and generate labels.
Students will be able to connect with their instructor for support at their chosen time slot.
- Must know Windows. No exceptions
- Access Level 1 or similar experience
- Must purchase e-Book with eLab license at www.lablearning.com:
Microsoft Access 2016: Essentials
- Must have access to Microsoft Office Suite
Instructor: A. Kodi ([email protected])