How Do I Enroll?
Students must come to our office:
Monday – Thursday 8 am – 7:30 pm
Friday 8 am – 1 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
1840 Benton Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050
For information, please call
The Programs we offer are:
- Adult Basic Education/ Pre High School Equivalency
- High School Equivalency (Prepare for the HiSet or GED)
- Adult High School Diploma for those students who need 60 credits or less
- All programs require that students Speak, read and understand English.
- All prep programs are free but students must pay for their own tests -Hi Set and GED tests are $40 per test. Adult High School Diploma requires a refundable $50 cash only book deposit be paid at the time of the students counseling appointment.
- Placement tests for all programs are given during Orientation
- Transcripts are only needed for students who want to get their Adult High School Diploma. Students must provide Official sealed transcripts from their last school to enter into our program. We take students who need 60 credits or less into the program.
For HiSet results please go to this website:
For copies of your GED please go to this website:
Basic Skills – Reading, Writing and Math
- Improve your reading
- Develop math skills
- Learn to write more clearly
9:00 AM – Noon (Monday-Friday); 12:30p-3p (Monday-Friday) 6:00 – 9:00 PM (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)