Accounting is the backbone of business worldwide!
Santa Clara Adult Ed offers foundation courses in this critical field of knowledge which allow you to find entry-level employment or transition to advanced courses at our local Community Colleges.
- Accounting Level 1 – Not offered in Summer Term
- Accounting Level 2 – Not offered in Summer Term
Students who complete both Accounting courses are eligible for college credits at Mission College and San Jose City College
Students who complete this course are eligible for college credits at Mission College and San Jose City College.
We encourage co-enrollment for
Accounting Level 1 and 2 and QuickBooks Comprehensive
Meet the Instructor
- Adult Ed Teaching Credential for Business and Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance & Management Information Systems
- 15+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting- General Ledger Accounting, Forecasting, Cash Management, Fixed Assets Accounting, Foreign Exchange Accounting, ERP systems implementation, Project Management, and Financial Modeling.