Accounting is the backbone of business worldwide!
Santa Clara Adult Ed offers foundation courses in this critical field of knowledge which allow you to find entry-level employment or transition to advanced courses at our local Community Colleges.
- Accounting Level 1-Not offered in Spring Term
- Accounting Level 2
Students who complete both Accounting courses are eligible for college credits at Mission College and San Jose City College
- QuickBooks Comprehensive – not offered in Spring Term
Students who complete this course are eligible for college credits at Mission College and San Jose City College.
We encourage co-enrollment for
Accounting Level 1 and 2 and QuickBooks Comprehensive
Meet the Instructor
- Adult Ed Teaching Credential for Business and Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance & Management Information Systems
- 15+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting- General Ledger Accounting, Forecasting, Cash Management, Fixed Assets Accounting, Foreign Exchange Accounting, ERP systems implementation, Project Management, and Financial Modeling.