Post Date 2/13/2019
The City of Santa Clara has an opening for a Building Maintenance Worker. Click link below for a detailed job description and application instructions:
- Recess Activities
- Electrical Circuits
- Fun Science
I would love to speak to you. Please email me your resume and feel free to call me as well at 925-219-2480, ask for Amanda.
If you are interested in this position, apply by emailing a resume to with the
subject title: NAME/ SPORT/LOCATION (i.e. Bob/Tennis/Milpitas)
Post Date: 2/6/2019
Park Kiely Apartments in San Jose are looking for a Service Technician.
The Maintenance Technician performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
1. Payroll clerk – Sunnyvale (entry level) pay is $18.00 per hour, friendly
2. Receptionist – Los Altos, pays up to $25.00 per hour, cool R&D company
3. Material Handlers – electric charging station manufacturer in San Jose,
paying $17.00 per hour
4. Manager Patient Registration – Mountain View Hospital. Need EPIC software,
managing 20 people, pays $45 per hour
5. HR Business Partner – Mountain View, NASA experience or similar needed,
pays $50 per hour
6. Product Marketing Manager – surgical equipmnet/medical devices background
paying $100K plus
7. Order Entry Clerk – San Jose $22 per hour, Oracle experience needed
8. Bilingual Order Entry Clerk – Sunnyvale, $24.50 per hour, need Customer
Service & order entry experience (Spanish is a must)
Please let me know if you know anyone seeking a job.
We have many openings.
West Valley Staffing Agency
The Employment Connection Center is hosting recruitments with various employers from the bay area. These events are open to the public. Please advise your jobseekers to come dressed for an interview and bring clean copies of their resume. Please see attached flyers for more detail and remember we ask that children not attend this event.
- MV Transportation, Tuesday, February 26th , 2019 from 10:30AM to 12:30PM
- SAP, Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Souny Sinwongsa | Employer Relations Specialist
W: (408) 758-3775 | E: [email protected]
Visit us at: www.ecstaffing.com
Job Openings with United States 2020 Census Team
West Valley Staffing Group continuously hiring! See flyer below:
The Employment Connection Center is hosting an open recruitment for SAP Center on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 10 am -12 pm. This event is open to the public.
Project HIRED-Job openings (Posted 1/24/2019)
- Call Center Telephone Operators at Palo Alto and Fresno
- Call Center Site Supervisor at San Francisco’s Call Center