Mastering the G Suite
As a proud partner of Google for Education, Santa Clara Adult Education is offering this video-supported and instructor-guided course designed for adult learners.
The curriculum was developed by Google to teach students the digital skills they need to manage and operate a small business or office by using the Google G Suite to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
The course involves:
- Project-based learning
- Applying digital tools to manage workplace tasks
- Digital collaboration and communication in a team
- Project management
- Researching information and evaluating the sources
Meet the Instructor
- Adult Ed Teaching Credential for Information and Communication Technologies, ESBS, ESL, French, German, Mathematics, Social Studies
- PhD in German Studies, Stanford University
- 20+ years of experience in adult school, community college, and university teaching
- 10 years of experience in designing and developing online learning