Santa Clara Adult Education is a proud of partner of Google for Education and offering this video-supported and instructor-guided course designed for adult learners.
The curriculum was developed by Google to teach students the digital skills they need to manage and operate a small business or office:
- Project-based Learning
- Apply digital tools to manage every-day tasks.
- Focus on research-based decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Digital collaboration and communication in a team, manage projects, research information and evaluate the sources
- Communicate effectively with others.
Curriculum developed by Google to teach students the digital skills they need to manage and operate a small busin
Meet the Instructor
- Adult Ed Teaching Credential for Information and Communication Technologies, ESBS, ESL, French, German, Mathematics, Social Studies
- PhD in German Studies, Stanford University
- 20+ years of experience in adult school, community college, and university teaching
- 10 years of experience in designing and developing online learning