Protecting Your Money in the Markets
“Investment experts sound good, look good and post impressive credentials and investment returns. Are they for real? This seminar will navigate through some of the smoke, mirrors and myths used by Wall Street. Topics will include:
- Stock picking (or should we really try?)
- Earnings & earnings growth (does it matter?)
- Performance numbers (can numbers count?)
- Behavior finance (call in Super Nanny)
- Expert advice (or don’t try this at home)
This class is the first to take if you want to follow along in the complete series, can also be taken as a stand alone class.