Free Core Classes – Beginning through Advanced Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Placement Test Required
- ESL placement test does not guarantee entry into a class.
- If classes fill up students will be placed on a waiting list and will be placed if a space becomes available.
- Santa Clara residents are given priority
- Morning classes 9-11:30am Monday-Friday
- Evening classes 7-9:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Placement Test Registration for the Fall Term has ended as all spaces have been taken.
We still have plenty of spaces in our Supplementary Classes, links are below.
Supplementary Classes: No Placement Test Required
The list of classes with the links to registration are found below.
- Accent Modification
- Beginning Conversation
- Intermediate Conversation
- Advanced Conversation
- Advanced Grammar
- Learn English Through Music
- Beginning Listening and Speaking
- Drawing and Painting for ESL Students
- Conversations about TED Talks
- ESL for Child Development (950EC)
- Basic Pronunciation