Free State Supported Classes – Beginning through Advanced Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Placement Test Required
- ESL placement test does not guarantee entry into a class.
- If classes fill up students will be placed on a waiting list and will be placed if a space becomes available.
- Santa Clara residents are given priority
- Morning classes 9-11:30am Monday-Friday
- Evening classes 7-9:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Terms are 22 weeks and students should be able to commit to the full term.
Placement Test Registration for the Spring Term will take place in early January. Call office in mid-December for test dates.
We still have plenty of spaces in our Winter Supplementary Classes, links are below.
Supplementary Classes: No Placement Test Required
The list of Winter Term fee classes with the links to registration are found below.
- Accent Modification
- Beginning Conversation
- Intermediate Conversation
- Advanced Conversation
- Advanced Grammar
- Beginning Listening and Speaking
- Drawing and Painting for ESL Students
- Conversations about TED Talks
- ESL 960 EC for Child Development: Domains
- Basic Pronunciation
- ESL Computer Basics: Say Hello to the Computer
- ESL Computer Basics: Google Tools