Expand your Excel 2016 skills by learning to use the tables feature, outlines and templates.
- Write, run and edit macros to automate routine tasks.
- Use digital signatures to authenticate your work.
- Use the protection feature to protect a worksheet or workbook.
- Use some of Excel’s financial functions, such as Hlookup, Vlookup, GoalSeek, Solver, PMT and FV.
- Use data analysis tools such as PivotTables and PivotCharts, as well as formula auditing tools for locating errors.
- Integrate Excel with other MS Office programs, import external data into a workbook, and save workbook elements as a web page.
Students will be able to connect with their instructor for support at their chosen time slot.
Transferable credit: Excel Leve 1 and level 2 have been articulated with Mission College and qualify for 3 credit units. Ask your instructor for more information
Type: Self-paced on computers; Instructor available.
- Must know Windows. No exceptions
- Excel Level 1 or similar experience
- Must purchase e-Book with eLab license at www.lablearning.com:
Microsoft Excel 2016: Comprehensive
- Must have access to Microsoft Office Suite
Instructor: A. Kodi ([email protected])