Expand your Excel 2016 skills by learning to use the tables feature, outlines and templates.
- Write, run and edit macros to automate routine tasks.
- Use digital signatures to authenticate your work.
- Use the protection feature to protect a worksheet or workbook.
- Use some of Excel’s financial functions, such as Hlookup, Vlookup, GoalSeek, Solver, PMT and FV.
- Use data analysis tools such as PivotTables and PivotCharts, as well as formula auditing tools for locating errors.
- Integrate Excel with other MS Office programs, import external data into a workbook, and save workbook elements as a web page.
Video tutorials will be provided in class.
Transferable credit: This class has been approved for 1 unit of credit through Mission College and San Jose City College. Please see your instructor for more information.
Type: Self-paced on computers; Instructor available.
Prerequisite: Excel Level I or similar experience.