Create, edit, format text, number, rows and columns as well as print a simple worksheet.
- Modify the worksheet by performing editing tasks such as copy, paste, move, insert, delete, find, replace, and sort data.
- Manage large worksheets by using linking formulas, 3-D reference and copying formats between worksheets.
- Using exercises in the book, students will write formulas using absolute and relative reference, use functions and auditing tools.
- Create many types of charts, format chart objects, and enhance a worksheet by using conditional format ting, graphics, headers, and footers.
Students will be able to connect with their instructor for support at the chosen time slot.
Transferable credit: Excel Level 1 and level 2 have been articulated with Mission College and qualify for 3 credit units. Please ask your instructor for more information.
- Must know Windows. No exceptions
- Must purchase e-Book with eLab license at www.lablearning.com:
Microsoft Excel 2016: Comprehensive
- Must have access to Microsoft Office Suite
Instructor: A. Kodi ([email protected])