Complete your high school credits and receive your adult high school diploma through independent study instruction.
Getting into the program :
- Interested students complete a Santa Clara Adult Education registration form AND provide official sealed transcripts from their last school.
- Students who need 60 credits or less will be contacted for an appointment with the Intake counselor.
- It is recommended that students speak, read and understand English.
- Students attend 2 hour appointments with their teacher every week.
- Students complete 20 hours of homework per week.
- $50 book deposit
- Computer lab time for independent study is available on the Santa Clara Adult education campus mornings, afternoons, and evenings.