Compete in today’s job market by joining the Office Skills- Accounting Administrative Assistant Training Program You can sign up for one class or take several to pursue a program certificate.
For more information about the training program, please register for the Office Skills Training Program orientation. It will cover which classes to take, class sequencing, and how to succeed in the program and in the job market. This orientation is mandatory for anyone new to the OST Program. Students may register and attend classes before attending an orientation but must register and attend the next OST Orientation.
The list of classes with the links to registration are found below.
- Office Skills Training Program Orientation
- Accounting Level I
- Accounting Level II (not offered in Spring)
- Accounting Level III (not offered in Spring)
- QuickBooks 2015
- Workplace Skills (not offered in Spring)
- Communicating, Teambuilding and Problem Solving
- Keyboarding and 10-Key
- Windows 7
- Outlook 2010/2013
- Word 2010/2013 Level I
- Excel 2010/2013 – Level I
- Excel 2010/2013 – Level II