Develop skills in this popular and powerful communication and time management application.
- Organize all your personal information in a single place.
- Using web simulations and with a multitude of hands-on exercises, work with contacts, tasks and notes
- Use the calendar and find out more about Outlook’s email feature.
- Create and manage contact data bases, individual appointments and all day events.
- Create tasks for yourself and assign tasks to others.
Video tutorials will be provided in class.
Type: Self-paced on computers; Instructor available.
Prerequisite: Must know Windows.
Textbook: See textbook list here
Instructor: J. Rice ([email protected])