Designed for the experienced PowerPoint user, this class will cover editing and creating slide masters, adding tables, linking, and automating a slide show.
- Customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentation,
- Use presentation connection techniques
- Integrate Powerpoint with other applications on collaborate online
Students will be able to connect with the instructor or support at their chosen time slot.
Transferable credit: PowerPoint Level 1 and Level 2 have been articulated with Mission College and qualify for 3 credit units. Ask the instructor for more information.
- Must know Windows.
- PowerPoint Level 1 or similar experience
- Must purchase e-Book with eLab license at www.lablearning.com:
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016: Essentials
- Must have access to Microsoft Office Suite
Instructor: A. Kodi ([email protected])