Use this powerful tool to create, modify, edit and print letters, memos, and announcements.
- Enhance the documents by adding borders, pictures, smart art and by changing font styles and font size.
- Create tables, resumes, two or three-column newsletters
- Use mail merge to print multiple letters, labels and envelopes.
- Become an expert in creating reports with a title page, table of contents, proper headers and footers.
Students will be able to connect with the instructor for support at their chosen time slot.
Transferable credit: The day class has been approved for 3 units of credit through Mission College, and 1 unit through San Jose City College. Please see your instructor for more information.
- Must know Windows. No exceptions
- Must purchase e-Book with eLab license at www.lablearning.com:
Microsoft Word 2016, Comprehensive
Labyrinth Learning (ebook and eLab)
ITEM: 1- 59136-833-2
- Must have access to Microsoft Office Suite
Textbook: See textbook list here
Instructor: A. Kodi ([email protected])