Use your Word skills to produce long, multi-page reports, research papers with Table of Contents, Index, footnotes and endnotes.
- Create macros, forms and add comments.
- Use the sharing feature to collaborate with co-workers and track editing changes.
- Integrate Word with other Microsoft applications.
- Create your own Word templates, use installed templates from MS Office or create your own templates for consistency and individuality.
- Add protection to your documents.
Video tutorials will be provided in class.
Transferable credit: The day class has been approved for 3 units of credit through Mission College, and 1 unit through San Jose City College. Please see your instructor for more information.
Type: Self-paced on computers; instructor available.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Word Level I or similar experience.
Textbook: See textbook list here
Instructor: J. Rice ([email protected])