The High School Equivalency Program is now available in-person.
What is a High School Equivalency (HSE)?
What does a HSE credential mean for me?
It means that, through testing, you can demonstrate you have the same skills and knowledge as a high school graduate. And doing so can help you create a whole new future. Once you pass the test, California Department of Education will issue you a high school equivalency certificate.
What HSE programs do you offer?
What are the requirements?
- The programs are open to adults 18 years of age or older.
- Students should speak, read and understand English.
- You do not need high school transcripts to pursue a HSE credential.
What is the schedule?
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday, 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 5:30 pm – 8:30 p
Do you offer the official HSE exams?
We offer the official HiSET exam. Financial aid may be available for the HiSET exam. Please see your instructor for more information.
How do I enroll in classes?
To enroll in classes, please contact Mint Pasakdee, Transition Specialist at 408-423-3547.
HiSET and GED past test results
We do not keep records of past test results. Please select one of the two options below to access your test results.