The High School Equivalency Program is now available in-person.
What is a High School Equivalency (HSE)?
What does a HSE credential mean for me?
It means that, through testing, you can demonstrate you have the same skills and knowledge as a high school graduate. And doing so can help you create a whole new future. Once you pass the test, California Department of Education will issue you a high school equivalency certificate.
What HSE programs do you offer?
What are the requirements?
- The programs are open to adults 18 years of age or older.
- Students should speak, read and understand English.
- You do not need high school transcripts to pursue a HSE credential.
What is the schedule?
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday, 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 5:30 pm – 8:30 p
Do you offer the official HSE exams?
We offer the official HiSET exam. Financial aid may be available for the HiSET exam. Please see your instructor for more information.
How do I enroll in classes?
Please attend an orientation. Orientations are in room B.24
Tuesdays, 6-7 PM
Wednesdays, 9-10 AM
Please be on time.
No children in orientation.
No orientations the weeks of December 20, 27; February 21, and April 11.
HiSET and GED past test results
We do not keep records of past test results. Please select one of the two options below to access your test results.