High School Diploma & High School Equivalency Programs

What programs do you offer?

Adult High School Diploma 

  • Independent study model of instruction. Students attend a weekly 30 minute appointment with the teacher in order to help progress and complete credits to earn a high school diploma. In-person and online instruction is available.  

High School Equivalency

  • In-person, self paced model of instruction. Students attend weekly with the teacher in order to prepare to pass one of two exams, HiSET or GED and earn a certificate.

What are the requirements to enroll?

  • The programs are open to adults 18 years of age or older.
  • Transcripts required for students who want to get their Adult High School Diploma. High School Diploma students must provide official sealed transcripts from their last school to enroll. 
  • Transcripts are not required for the High School Equivalency Program (HSE). 

What is the cost?

  • All classes are free.
Skip to content