Free preparation classes to complete your High School Equivalency certificate
- Classes prepare you for the GED test or the HiSet test.
- 2 hour orientation is required: Tuesdays 6:30 pm or Fridays 9:30 am.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to orientation time to register.
- Preparation classes begin upon completion of the orientation.
- Classes are ongoing.
- It is recommended that students Speak, read, and understand English.
Class Schedule – Students attend class any time during the scheduled hours below –
Monday – Friday 9:00-12:00 pm.
Monday – Friday 12:30 – 3:00 pm.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
Email: [email protected]