Free preparation classes to complete your High School Equivalency certificate.
- Classes prepare you for the GED test or the HiSet test.
- Orientations are held every Tuesday, 6:30-8:30 pm or Fridays, 9:30 -11: 30 am.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to orientation time to register.
- Preparation classes begin upon completion of the orientation.
- Classes are ongoing.
- It is recommended that students speak, read, and understand English.
Class Schedule – Students attend class any time during the scheduled hours below –
Monday – Friday 9:00-12:00 pm.
Monday – Friday 12:30 – 3:00 pm.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:30 – 8:30 pm.
Email: [email protected]