We believe parents are their child’s first and foremost teacher. We believe a partnership between parents and teachers creates a supportive learning environment for families.
We offer a hands-on, developmentally appropriate preschool curriculum based on the High Scope Model, in which children learn through play and grow at their own pace.
We believe a strong preschool foundation with parent engagement leads to increased student achievement in K-12.
We have a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development. Our teachers are also credentialed Parent Educators.
By offering a quality Parent Education Preschool, we are helping build stronger families, and, ultimately, stronger communities.
- Part of what makes Wilson special is that parents actively participate in their child’s classroom.
- Parents work in the class one day per week (3 hours).
- Parents attend a 40-minute parent education topic with the teacher and other parents during class time.
- Parent education curriculum provides tools for working with children in a school setting.
- OPEN HOUSE – February 10th, 2018 from 10-1:00 pm Open House Flyer
- Applications for September 2018 will be available on February 10th.
- If you would like to enroll, please complete an application and return to Wilson Preschool, 1840 Benton Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
- You will automatically be placed on the wait list.
- We will contact you if space is available.
- A non-refundable $85 registration fee is required once you get into a class.