At Wilson Preschool…We believe parents are their child’s first and foremost teacher. We believe a partnership between parents and teachers creates a supportive learning environment for families.
At Wilson Preschool…We offer a hands-on, developmentally-appropriate preschool curriculum based on the High Scope model in which children learn through play and grow at their own pace.
At Wilson Preschool…We believe a strong preschool foundation with parent engagement leads to increased student achievement in K-12.
At Wilson Preschool…We have a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in early childhood development. Our teachers are also credentialed parent educators.
By offering a quality parent education preschool, we are helping build stronger families and, ultimately, stronger communities.
- Part of what makes Wilson Preschool special is that parents actively participate in their child’s classroom.
- Parents work in the class one day per week (3 hours).
- Parents attend a 40-minute parent education discussion with the teacher and other parents during class time.
- Parent education curriculum provides tools for working with children in a school setting.
2019-2020 School Year Registration
- We are currently accepting applications. If you would like to enroll, please complete an application and return it to Wilson Preschool, 1840 Benton Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050 or to the email address below.
- A non-refundable $85 registration fee is required once you get into a class.
Daya Sánchez, Program Coordinator