At Wilson Preschool…We believe parents are their child’s first and foremost teacher. We believe a partnership between parents and teachers creates a supportive learning environment for families.
At Wilson Preschool…We offer a hands-on, developmentally-appropriate preschool curriculum based on the High Scope model in which children learn through play and grow at their own pace.
At Wilson Preschool…We believe a strong preschool foundation with parent engagement leads to increased student achievement in K-12.
At Wilson Preschool…We have a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in early childhood development. Our teachers are also credentialed parent educators.
By offering a quality parent education preschool, we are helping build stronger families and, ultimately, stronger communities.
- Part of what makes Wilson Preschool special is that parents actively participate in their child’s classroom.
- Parents work in the class one day per week (3 hours).
- Parents attend a 40-minute parent education discussion with the teacher and other parents during class time.
- Parent education curriculum provides tools for working with children in a school setting.
2019-2020 School Year Registration
- We are currently accepting applications for the Twos and Toddler classes for the 2019-2020 school year. If you would like to enroll, please complete an application and return it to Wilson Preschool, 1840 Benton Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
- The Threes and Fours classes are full at this time. You may turn in an application and you will be put on the waiting list.
- A non-refundable $85 registration fee is required once you get into a class.
Daya Sánchez, Program Coordinator